Today at the Deeper Leader Blog we start a new round of conversation for our Leadership SynchroBlog. From September 24-28th, we offer up the issue that's in plain sight.
Explain what "depth" in Leadership means. How do we define "depth"?What's your take on it?
• Does it mean thinking more deeply?
• Is it a deeper level of character or emotional resources?
• Or something else? What could it mean, and why does it matter?
Contribute on your blog and link in, or take a moment to contribute your insights in the comments section. Through contribution on the topic we can benefit through shared resources and added conversation. Let's make a habit of nurturing better leaders! Thank you for reading, participating, and promoting the issues of Leadership and integrity.Contributor GUIDANCE / REQUIREMENTS: To participate...
- Use the Leadership Synchro Badge provided here
- Encourage growth in maturity. (This means your piece should be positive toward education, training, and development, and not ring negative or disparaging toward others. Such as a specific Leader's failure, for instance.)
- Link back to through the Badge (or use a text link), that links back to this address: http://www.evangelical.edu/macl/
- Comment on a blog post of at least one other SynchroBlog participant. Optimally, once per day, during Sept 24-28th.
- Promote your own post (and the series) well through available outlets (like Facebook, Twitter, Stumble on, google+, etc) to generate interest.