This week here at the Deeper Leader Blog we're asking...
"Have you ever had a mentor?" If so, how did it help or hurt you? If not, what qualities are you looking for in mentor?"
There are two ways to respond:
1. Share something in the comments section below.
2. If you have a blog, write an article this week on this topic and plug-in that link below. (See the guidelines below for complete info.)
Either or both types of contributions are welcome. Be Brave. We need to learn from you! And, please encourage others to share what they've learned too.
- Use the Leadership Synchro Badge provided here
- Encourage growth in maturity.
- Link back to through the Badge (or use a text link), that links back to this address: http://www.evangelical.edu/macl/
- Comment on a blog post of at least one other SynchroBlog participant.
- Promote your own post (and the series) well through available outlets (like Facebook, Twitter, Stumble on, google+, etc) to generate interest.