Encouraging the Future of Evangelical
In the fourth chapter of Acts, we are introduced to Barnabas whose name means "Son of Encouragement." For those who want to be an encouragement to the future of Evangelical Seminary and the many students who will walk through our doors, please consider a planned gift to Evangelical. Expressing your generosity in this way will make you a member of Evangelical's Barnabas Society.
As a member of the Barnabas Society:
- You have made provisions in your will or any other planned giving instrument to make a legacy gift to Evangelical.
- You will receive "Inside the Circle", a monthly newsletter from our president Dr. Anthony Blair.
Legacy gifts include:
- Bequest in Will
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
- Insurance Policies and Retirement Accounts with Evangelical as Beneficiary
- Charitable Lead Trusts
For more information on becoming a member of the Barnabas Society or with questions about planning giving, please contact:
Ann E. Steel
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
717.866.5775, ext. 2143